Today we went to see our buddies again and it was the best visit yet. We played Rock Paper Scissors in an interesting way and it was really fun because our buddies had to use their bodies to make the shapes. My buddy caught on right away and understood the different was to be the rock, paper, or scissors. He didn't copy his opponents either which was good.
I think that over the past couple of visits, my buddy jas become more comfortable around me and isn't as hesitant to answer questions and talk to me, which makes me happy :)
P.S. One thing I noticed was that he cut his hair so he doesn't have an afro anymore.
I can't believe that he got rid of his awesome Afro! I'm happy that he feels comfortable around you. Your blog is really good.
ReplyDeletewaauw! I like how you include other things in your blog outside of fitness!
ReplyDelete