We are Infinite

We are Infinite

Monday, April 13, 2015

Buddies (last Tuesdays post)

Today our class went and saw our little buddies again and it went well.  At the beginning, I talked to my buddy about how much chocolate he ate over the break, and the said "100 million pieces" and started laughing, but later he told me that it was actually 20 pieces. We talked about healthy eating and he said his stomach hurt a little after eating a lot of candy, so I told him that eating a lot of sugar (aka candy) is bad for you, and having a little candy is okay, but we should try to eat healthier foods. He also said he went skateboarding on the weekend and had fun.
 
We were mostly focussing on underhand throwing and making sure that they step with the opposite foot today. Originally, my buddy was stepping forward with the same foot on the side he was throwing with, but I went step by step through with him about stepping with the opposite foot and after a little practice, he understood!! During the golf game, we was throwing correctly which made me happy because it meant I was able to teach him, and he listened and understood. 


No comments:

Post a Comment