Hello Everyone, My name is Nimrit Basra. I am in Grade 10 at Sullivan Heights Secondary School. This blog is about my Active Learning. Here you can find my Fitness Scores, Pictures, Videos, and Links to websites I use or think can help with physical fitness. I hope you enjoy reading my blog!
We are Infinite
Monday, April 6, 2015
SHS Dance Week
This past week was dance week. I'm not a very good dancer, but I always end up having fun anyways. Our band class did Jazz on Monday and Bhangra on Wednesday and we dominated on both days, in skills and sportsmanship. It is neat to learn different types if dances and I like the competitions at the end of the block because there's a good atmosphere and its fun to cheer others on. For Bhangra, Mr. Williams and Neuf both slayed in the teacher battle :) All the Sullivan students who taught us were really talented and did a great job teaching, so thank you to all of them. Overall, dance week is just a cool time and the energy is great!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment