Hello Everyone, My name is Nimrit Basra. I am in Grade 10 at Sullivan Heights Secondary School. This blog is about my Active Learning. Here you can find my Fitness Scores, Pictures, Videos, and Links to websites I use or think can help with physical fitness. I hope you enjoy reading my blog!
We are Infinite
Monday, April 13, 2015
Choice Handball
Today, we had choice day and I chose to play handball in the small gym with mostly other band kids. We split into 3 teams and played very often because there wasn't that many of us, so it was a workout. It was mostly organized as a group and we were really good with making decisions together and overall, it was a really great gym day. A big shout out to Earl for organizing and getting all the equipment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment