Hello Everyone, My name is Nimrit Basra. I am in Grade 10 at Sullivan Heights Secondary School. This blog is about my Active Learning. Here you can find my Fitness Scores, Pictures, Videos, and Links to websites I use or think can help with physical fitness. I hope you enjoy reading my blog!
We are Infinite
Tuesday, May 5, 2015
Tuesday, April 28- Fitness Day
We did the fitness in which one person does the exercises in the gym while the other person runs the lap and then we switch. I was partners with Alexis, but did the exercises with Boyana since we were running and doing the exercises at the same time. I think we really motivated each other and worked hard for the whole block. We made sure we were doing the exercises correctly and fully. The reason I tried really hard was because I want to stay in shape for my own health and field hockey Spring League and provincials just started up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment