Instead of running the Child Run by myself and going for my time, I ran the 5 km with my brother, since it was his first time running it. His goal was 42 minutes, but he ended up getting 33min 53sec!!! I was super proud of him and it was really fun running with him.
For 14 years, my family has participated and raised money for BC Children's Hospital with our team "Jeevan's Journey" because it is our way of giving back for all they've done for my little sister. This year, we raised $10 000 and overall (in 14 years) we have raised $145 000 for the hospital. It is an event we look forward to every year and it has become a family tradition. Next year, since it is our 15th anniversary, we want to make a huge team and raise more money than we ever have before, so let me know if you're interested :)






LOVE THIS! I would totally be down to help promote this. Let's make a SULLI squad to go along with your team. :) I want to hear more about this journey for you. Life throws many challenges at us (all of us) and how we deal with them creates habits and traits that can be seen throughout other areas of our lives. I have a feeling your family attitude and response to unexpected needs has had a HUGE impact on who you are… I would love to hear more details. :)
ReplyDelete