Hello Everyone, My name is Nimrit Basra. I am in Grade 10 at Sullivan Heights Secondary School. This blog is about my Active Learning. Here you can find my Fitness Scores, Pictures, Videos, and Links to websites I use or think can help with physical fitness. I hope you enjoy reading my blog!
We are Infinite
Tuesday, May 5, 2015
Speedball- Monday, May 4
Today both band classes played speedball, which is one of my favourite games to play because it is really fun and a good workout at the same time. I find that I run a lot in this game because I like to participate. Overall I would rate my effort as a 4/5 today because I was sweating and breathing heavy at the end, but there was some points where I think that I could have tried a little harder to run to the ball and get there first. Two things I did today to make the class better for my peers were (and I know that they're obvious) passing the ball to others and cheering on and encouraging everyone when they have the ball or are fighting to get it. Next time, I will probably volunteer to be the goalie for part of the time so everyone gets a chance to run and score. Overall, the participation was awesome and I love having combined gym class with the other band because we can do so many bigger games.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment