We are Infinite

We are Infinite

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

BOOT CAMP FITNESS

Today, since both band classes were together, there wasn't enough room in the gym for all the classes so we went outside to the back parking lot and did a boot camp that consisted of various exercises. I partnered up with Sarah for the challenge thing at it was really hard because we were competing to win. In the end I won, but that's not what is important because we both had a really good workout and pushed to our maxes. I was sweating a lot at the end and my face was flushed. One thing I regret was choosing to run for the first drill because it would've been more beneficial to do in the middle, but now I know for next time. Today, I give myself a 4.5/5 overall because I was exhausted at the end and I encouraged my peers to keep going when we were tired. Mine and Sarah's scores are posted below:


1 comment:

  1. Solid scores! I like that you are paired with a grade 9 and someone who isn't normally your buddy. You are always so welcoming and friendly to everyone in our class. :)

    ReplyDelete