We are Infinite

We are Infinite

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

November 18- Block Wide Fitness

Yesterday, the block did a fitness that I haven't done before. It was similar to the 30/30 fitness we sometimes do, but this one was 40/20. All the students formed a circle (or something like that) and every 40 seconds, a few different students went into the center and did an exercise of their choice and everyone else followed them. Then we would get a 20 second break to get ready for the next exercise. I liked this fitness because we got a variety of different exercises, but sometimes the level was a little bit low, so I modified the exercise so it would be beneficial to me. Personally, I like this version of the 30/30 better because I like how everyone is working together more and it has lots of leadership opportunities. I hope we do this fitness again sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment