We are Infinite

We are Infinite

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Fitness Friday- Yoga

Yesterday, everyone did yoga for fitness day. We followed a workout video, and it was very hard. I know that one thing that I need to improve is my flexibility, so this workout was beneficial to me. I couldn't do some of the exercises, so I modified them so that they were still challenging, but helped me reach my goal. Personally, I don't like the video workouts very much because I find that they are hard for many people to follow, because they work at a fast speed. Also, it is sometimes hard to see the screen and hear what they are saying. Overall, I was able to modify the workout so it helped me reach my goals for the gym block and my long-term goal of becoming more flexible.

1 comment:

  1. The video set up is sometimes an issue. I appreciate your honesty on this fitness day. I wonder if your location in the gym is part of the issue? Can you pick front and centre to get a better view?

    ReplyDelete