We are Infinite

We are Infinite

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

How Do I Impact the Class?

Today, out class played dodgeball and Simran organized it. She did a great job and the class had lots of fun. After the class, Mr. Neufeld talked to our class about how our attitude and attributes impact the class- negative and positive. This got me thinking, WHAT DO I DO THAT MAKES THIS CLASS BETTER FOR EVERYONE? I believe I am a good leader and can help others go in the right direction, but I also listen when it's not my turn to talk. I am always willing to help and am constantly motivating everyone else to try their best and keep going. Even though I am positive most of the time, one thing I do that doesn't help the me or class is that I sometimes get frustrated when people aren't trying and following the rules. I am going to work on not letting my frustration get the best of me in these situations, which will benefit others, as well as help me become a better student.  

Overall, this was a super fun class and I enjoyed playing the different types of dodge ball. I hope we can do it again sometime when we have the small gym or large gym again!

1 comment:

  1. That is a big goal… I look forward to watching your efforts and how it may impact your peers watching you do that.

    ReplyDelete