Today, the three of the classes did Locomotion for fitness Tuesday. Overall, I believe I did well, but as a block, we did not do well. Many people were not trying that hard, which made it hard for others to work out as well. But Pallvi, Hardail, Simran, Anusha, Laura, Janelle, and I motivated each other to do our best and pushed ourselves to the end of the 30 seconds or the minute. I did not leave to go and get a drink of water or go outside during the block because I wanted to make sure I didn't cheat myself. Today, my goal was to make sure I was doing the exercises correctly, and overall I achieved this goal. One thing I need to work on is my bunny hops because I sometimes jumped with one foot instead of two. Next time, I hope the class does better as a whole and people motivate everyone else more so every body is successful in the workout.
No comments:
Post a Comment