We are Infinite

We are Infinite

Monday, February 23, 2015

Buddies :)

On Tuesday, Feb.17, our gym class went to an Elementary school to do our buddy program. It was really fun and exciting for me to meet my buddy and get to talk with him. I learnt that his favourite sport is soccer and he plays on a team with orange and white jerseys. He told me his favourite superhero is Batman because he is the 'Swaggest' and that his favourite character is Phineas from Phineas and Ferb. He talked about his favourite class being gym and told me he has two younger sisters and two younger brothers. I am excited to see him again on this coming Tuesday and can't wait to play more games and have fun :)

2 comments:

  1. AWH. So precious! its great to hear you had fun yo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's nice that you had a new experience ! I wish my class does that soon...

    ReplyDelete