Hello Everyone, My name is Nimrit Basra. I am in Grade 10 at Sullivan Heights Secondary School. This blog is about my Active Learning. Here you can find my Fitness Scores, Pictures, Videos, and Links to websites I use or think can help with physical fitness. I hope you enjoy reading my blog!
We are Infinite
Tuesday, December 9, 2014
What I can Add to My Blog
After looking at and commenting on my classmates' blogs, one thing I noticed that I should add to my blog is video evidence. I realized what a big difference it makes compared to pictures and how it can help you get better, especially when you look back and reflect. I'm glad we took this class time to comment and look at each others blogs because it helps everyone improve :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like how you started to add more picture evidence as the days went on because a picture proves a lot more than just writing. I feel like you should get some videos in as well.
ReplyDelete