Hello Everyone, My name is Nimrit Basra. I am in Grade 10 at Sullivan Heights Secondary School. This blog is about my Active Learning. Here you can find my Fitness Scores, Pictures, Videos, and Links to websites I use or think can help with physical fitness. I hope you enjoy reading my blog!
We are Infinite
Thursday, December 4, 2014
Fitness Thursday- Pond Relay
Since our class played in the snow on Tuesday, we did class fitness today. It was a good fitness block because everyone tried their best and there was a great positive energy. Our relay team consisted of Gaby, Alexis, Sophie, and me. We did 21 laps over all, and I did 5. Our goal at the beginning was 20 laps, so we were very proud that we accomplished that. I liked this fitness because it gave you a chance to rest after you ran. The back of my foot started bleeding while I was running, but I kept going and finished the class. This is one of my favourite fitness exercises and I hope we do it again sometime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Its great that you guys met your goal! Is your foot ok? I like how you kept going even though your foot was bleeding! Keep doing well on your fitness!!
ReplyDelete